Selected Topics in Discrete Optimization
|Advisors:||Prof. P. Gritzmann, V. Ghiglione|
|Time and Room:||Thu. 14:15-16:00 in room 02.04.011|
- 19th Apr. 2018: The schedule has been changed, see below..
- 22nd Feb. 2018: The talks have been assigned. Should you have issues with the schedule, please let as know as soon as possible.
- 8th Feb. 2018: The slides from the presentation meeting can be found here. In case you have not attended the meeting, please confirm your interest by Feb. 16. You may also express your preference concerning the topic you will have assigned.
- 8th Feb. 2018: Presentation meeting, room 02.06.020 at 13:00.
- Fundamentals of Convex Optimization (MA2504)
- Discrete Optimization (MA3502)
Talks and Schedule
|19.04.18||14:15||All||A 5-minute overview of your topic|
|26.04.18||14:15||Elena Mille||Estimates in Integer Programming|
|03.05.18||13:00||Thomas Eberhard||Total Dual Integrality|
|17.05.18||14:15||Felix Ackermann||Integer Feasibility Problem|
|24.05.18||14:15||Yuchang Zhang||Split Cuts|
|12.07.18||14:15||Fabian Schaipp||Mixed Integer Gomory Cuts|
|12.07.18||15:35||Ulrich Jakob Oberhofer||Lift and Project|
|14.07.18||10:15||Yangrui Ruan||Benders' Decomposition|
|14.07.18||12:30||Anastasia Litinetskaya||Cuts Comparison|